Yesterday, my November Saladbox has arrived! I was really looking forward for my second box. I subscribed to the Starter Kit, which is a two-month subscription, to somehow get a feel of how Saladbox works.
This post is just going to show what products are included. I must say, they are better than my first box, BUT, I only have some favorites. Not a two-thumbs up for me again.
Anyway, below are the items:
The products included are:
1. Alyssa Ashley White Musk Eau de Toilette – small trial bottle
2. Crescens Spa- P1000 worth gift certificate
3. Strip It! Cold Wax Sugaring
4. Carmex Click Stick with SPF in Strawberry
5. Sakura Hand and Nail Cream
6. Sakura Foot and Heel Lotion
7. WISHtrend $5 USD-worth coupon
The products I like are Carmex’, Sakura’s, and Alyssa Ashley’s. I don’t like the cold wax that much because it is very painful to wax. The two coupons are kind of useless to me because I went to the WISHtrend’s site, and looks like a $5 coupon won’t purchase any products at all. Also, the Spa coupon would have to be redeemed in Taguig which is far from home, and the P1000 is not enough to cover their services rates.
Anyway, did you like your box? Let me know!
Thanks for reading!