1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
For now, I would say Revlon. I am loving the photoready line.
2. What are your favorite cheek, and lip products?
Cheek products would be Maybelline Cheeky Glow and ELF Contour and Blush.
3. Least favorite product?
Beauty UK Baked Blush. Not pigmented.
4. What is the best makeup bargain?
I recently purchased Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lipstick at 50% off. 825pesos to 400pesos.
5. What’s your favorite underdog product (something that often gets looked over)?
I don’t hear much about ELF’s Liquid Pen type eyeliners, I think it doesn’t smudge much for me, and it is very pigmented.
6. A drugstore product that is overpriced is?
Revlon products in the malls. I buy most of my makeup online for almost 50% cheaper.
7. Your best drugstore dupes!
Can’t think of any right now. I am still looking for makeup that works well for me.
8. Drugstore product that isn’t worth the hype?
I like the Revlon Lip Butters, but I think it dries my lips.