I have been drooling over the Urban Decay Naked Palettes since I became interested in makeup and started watching videos of beauty gurus on YouTube.
I am so lucky to have a friend, Mela, who flew to the US last year. She was kind enough to buy me the Urban Decay Naked 1 and 2 Palettes. I was so ecstatic when she came home. I even took a picture and posted it on Instagram! LOL!
When I go to work, I do not have enough time to put on eye makeup, so my palettes are residing inside my drawer. Sometimes, I take them out to practice different techniques of blending colors.
Today, I want to share how I did my eye makeup using the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.
Here are the colors that I used:
I am not a professional, nor, did I take any makeup classes, but I hope you will like this tutorial!
- Apply Primer all over your lids, and a little at the bottom of the eye.
- Apply Tease all over the Lids.
- Take Snakebite and apply them on the Outer V, or the outside corner of the eye, and blend it up to the crease. Also, smudge a little at the bottom of the eye.
- Take Bootycall and apply it on the inner corner of the eyes and on the inner half of the bottom eyes to make it *pop*! Also, use it to highlight the brow bone.
- Take Verve and apply at the center of your lids to highlight it.
- I used NYX Wonder Pencil in Light over my waterline to make me look more awake.
- Apply eyeliner (optional) and curl your eyelashes and apply mascara on for added drama!
Here are some few snapshots I posted on Instagram:
That’s it! Hope this post helps. Let me know if you have tried this out, and put the link at the comment section below so I can see it.
Hope you enjoyed reading, and thanks for dropping by!