Do you have a childhood memory of playing with your mom’s lipstick or makeup? I have, and I am so guilty of that!
I remember putting on makeup even though I just needed to wash our dishes. LOL! Anyway, this post is somehow related to that. Below is my mom’s Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Quad in Amber Honey, that I never appreciated until I (re)learned to love makeup! This contains shades that are perfect for a neutral, smokey, and dramatic look.
It is very travel-friendly because it is as small as my palm. It opens up like below. It even has a mirror in it! It comes with a little sponge applicator that I didn’t include in the picture.
I applied the eyeshadows before I went to work last week(?). I don’t remember exactly, but I want to tell you what I did to achieve the look below.
I only used three shades for this simple neutral look. I will just label them so that it would be easier. You can work with what you have since the shades are similar on other palettes offered by other brands.
1. Apply Shade # 1 all over the lids.
2. Apply Shade # 2 on the outer V then blend it up to the crease area.
3. Apply Shade # 3 over the brow bone, and on the inner corners of the eye for highlight.
4. Put a black liquid eyeliner near the upper lash line, and a pencil eyeliner, on the waterline.
5. Curl your lashes, and pack on a lot of mascara!
That’s it! I am still gathering enough courage to make a demo video for tutorials. Hopefully, I will make them in the future! 🙂
Hope you like this post and continue reading on my next blogs!