Last week, my mother got admitted in the hospital because she had bleeding. My family was so worried because we did not expect it to happen to her because my mama is self-conscious about her health. She walks every morning, and eats just the right amount and kinds of food. From Monday to Thursday morning, she was inside the Intensive Care Unit for close monitoring. She had to get blood transfusion because her red blood cells are low. Thursday afternoon, she got transferred to the private room, to prepare her for surgery. The doctor found a mass inside her colon that causes the bleeding. We were really praying hard that she will be able to recover from her sickness. Friday night came, and we were so happy that she was able to survive the surgery.
So what does my intro got to do with my new post? 😛
I just want to say that, inspite of the low moments we had last week, my brother told me that I got a massive box delivered at our house. I was clueless at first, because I am only expecting the usual box from BDJ. To my surprise… the BDJBox was indeed MASSIVE, and heavy, and it made me happy at that moment. 🙂 It was a quick lift me up moment for me. Thanks BDJBox! 😀
Let’s take a peek!
1. DOVE DAMAGE THERAPY INTENSE REPAIR SHAMPOO- Full size; 180 ml | Php 106 (2 Full size bottles)
2. DOVE WHITENING ORIGINAL ANTI-PERSPIRANT DEODORANT ROLL-ON- Full size 40 ml | Php 83.50
3. DOVE DAMAGE THERAPY INTENSE REPAIR TREATMENT MASK- Full size 200 ml | Php 235
4. DOVE WHITE BEAUTY BAR MOISTURIZING MILK- (sample) but Full size is 135 g | Php 52.50
5. DOVE WHITENING ORIGINAL ANTI-PERSPIRANT DEODORANT AEROSOL- Full size 169 ml | Php 170
6. DOVE DAMAGE THERAPY INTENSE REPAIR CONDITIONER- Full size 180 ml | Php 108 (2 Full size products)
I love Dove products! I believe that they are good quality products that delivers as promised. I like these new line of hair products because my hair needs intense repair! I had cut my hair from long to medium to get rid of all the damage. Thanks Dove, and thanks BDJBox for including these items this month!
MORE ITEMS Next!
I like them all, but I love the Too Cool for School BB Cream & Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter! Good thing I do not have that shade yet. 🙂
Hmmm, I hope that the August Box will be able to keep up the excitement. I am looking forward for more exciting and new products to try.
Hope you like this post, and let me know if you have any unboxing moments to share via the comments box below!