I want to come up with my own version of the five product face and in this post, I only picked drugstore brands, and this is dedicated to all my fellow makeup enthusiasts who love budget-friendly makeup!
Here are the products I used:
1. IN2IT waterproof eyebrow colour in 01 eyebrowns (Click link for review!)
2. Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle – I kept my lips pretty simple on this look.
3. Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse in Sandy Beige Medium 1 – Appears to not match my skin because it appears to be pinkier, but I am ok with it.
4. Avon super SHOCK MAX Mascara in Black – Waterproof mascara to last the whole day!
5. ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia – Did I cheat? Hehe. Bronzer and Blush in one palette! 🙂
Here are my before and after pictures (DO NOT LAUGH, Be Kind! Hehe.)
What do you think?
I will come up with other versions of the five product face, so hope you watch out for that!
Have a great week ahead!